Thursday, May 1, 2014

Link Party, Summer Bucket List and Summer Activities


Time to link up your summer fun!

summer activities for kids
Welcome!
We're excited to start our summer bucket list in about six weeks.  

Please share your summer bucket lists and summer activities for kids (old posts are welcome).  
ps.  I've started a group "Summer Bucket List" on Pinterest.  If you'd like to be added to the group to pin, follow me on Pinterest and just leave me a comment so I know to add you. 

Link up your summer activities for kids
Grab a button and spread the word...
Ideas for summer for kids

 photo signature2_zps97adbaf3.png


1 comment :

Leslie said...

Looks like some great summer fun happening!!! I haven't linked up... because I haven't opened my blog in forever..lol. I am living my summer bucket list and will update and link up soon.
Have a wonderful summer.