Saturday, May 11, 2013

Summer Bucket List Party Features

I've randomly picked four summer bucket lists to feature today.  I'm loving all the bucket lists that are linked up, so stop by the party and check them out, so fun!  I'll be featuring more links next Saturday.

summer bucket list


summer bucket list ideas

Lindsay at Bytes of Memory has such a great summer fun list!  Lindsay's list has some great traditional summer fun (like make popsicles) mixed in with some really creative fun ideas and learning goals (such as do 10 science experiments).  I love the idea of eating all meals outdoors one day and finding and painting walking sticks!  

summer bucket list 2013

Beth has rounded up 109, to be exact, really fun summer activities for a great summer bucket list.  Check out her list at 123 Homeschool 4 Me.  I like the ideas of trying to regrow celery (#20) and going on a zoo scavenger hunt (#26).

summer bucket list ideas

Nicole at Every Day A Memory has shared a wonderful spring/summer list of idyllic summer fun.  You'll want to stop by just to see the pictures she shared of past summers.  It will make you long for summer that much more.

summer bucket list ideas

Have you read "10 Ways to Play This Weekend" at Terri's blog Creative Family Fun?  Well, she did a spin on that with Ways to Play This Summer for her bucket list.  I love the idea of creating a family newspaper.  


If you haven't linked up your summer bucket list there is still plenty of time to join the fun!
Summer Bucket List Party 2013
summer bucket list

The kids have asked to do a few things this past week.  Instead of saying "No", I've said, "Let's add that to our summer bucket list" and that has made them very happy!


Photobucket Pin It

6 comments :

Lindsay said...

aww thanks so much for spotlighting me! I need to go back and read some more of the bucket lists and get some more ideas for our list!

La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life said...

I love your bucket list. They inspire me every year! Going to work on mine, and will post.

Jacquie@KCEdventures said...

Love your yearly bucket list linky! Shared how we constructed our list this year (we got a little creative) and I'll stop back when we share all our activities. Pinned so others will stop by too - and now following you on Pinterest so I can see all the others who link up - thanks for hosting!

Jennifer Hughes said...

Visiting from the Sunday Showcase. I'd love for you to share your family-friendly crafts and ideas at Monday Kid Corner at thejennyevolution.com. See you at the party!

Jennifer

Ticia said...

Oh wait, it's still open! For some reason I was thinking it was closed, well then, I will start a brainstorming.

Beth Gorden said...

Thanks for sharing my bucket list with your readers =)

I can't wait to get started!
Beth =)