Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pumpkin Pancake Saturday

Can I just say that I'm tired of winter.  We haven't even had a bad winter, but I'm so tired of cold, rainy, gray days.  I'm a southern girl that likes the skies blue and the summers hot.  My husband and I just want to hibernate with the kids on these yucky days.

pumpkin pancakes

I know pumpkin season has come and gone, but it felt like a pumpkin pancake morning.  The kids helped me mix up a batch of Trader Joe's pumpkin pancake mix and I made some bacon to go with it.  Our delicious pancake Saturday coupled with pretty spring tulips seemed brighten our cold rainy day.  

pumpkin pancake breakfast

We like to sprinkle our pumpkin pancakes with powdered sugar mixed with pumpkin pie spice and drizzle cinnamon syrup all over!

Join me back tomorrow for the After School Link Up party.  Then, on Monday I'm joining a large group of other bloggers to bring you "Booking Across the USA".  I hope you'll come back and see what fun we're having learning about Alaska.


Photobucket Pin It

3 comments :

Phyllis said...

That sounds so yummy!! The tulips are beautiful

Raising a Happy Child said...

I wanted to let you know that the pics are not showing up - it looks like a PhotoBucket is acting up :(

Kelly said...

Thanks, I checked on Photobucket and it looks like they have a server down resulting in me not having pictures. I hope they fix it soon.