Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Easy Apple Cider Slushies

We made apple cider slushies in our ice cream maker yesterday! We have a Cuisinart ice cream maker, so it was super simple. Sassyfras poured the cider in the maker and turned it on. Twenty minutes later, we were enjoying them! We made them last year without an ice cream maker, you can read about it here.

Ice Cream Maker Apple Cider Slushies


Photobucket Pin It

Linking to:  Super Link Party, It's Playtime!, Weekly Kid's Co-op, For the Kids Friday, TGIF!, Saturday Show and Tell, The Sunday Showcase, Show and Tell, Iron Chef Mom

10 comments :

Lindsay said...

oh yum!!! I have cider in my fridge right now. I am going to make this soon!

Play Create Explore said...

My son would love this! He hates hot or warm drinks so he would really enjoy cider this way!

Christy said...

Oh, that sounds great!

Annette said...

Mmmm! This would be especially good on a warmer autumn day. Thanks!

Momand Kiddo said...

This sounds so yummy! I've never used my ice cream maker for slushies, but obviously I should.

PlainVanillaMom said...

Stopping by from It's Playtime :) (glad I did!) These sound yummy!

Helen Handley said...

Yum! I had a cider slush at an orchard a few weeks ago, and would love to recreate it but didn't know how. Now I do- thanks!! Popping by from "For the Kids Friday"...come say hi over at http://thehandleyhome.blogspot.com/2012/09/bee-wrapping-paper.html...this week I'm linking up some cutesy bee wrapping paper. Love the blog- thanks for sharing!!

Mackenzie said...

The Iron Chef Mom Team would love to invite you to join us this week with this fabulous apple recipe and any others you might want to enter into the contest!
The Iron Chef Mom Team :)
http://www.cheeriosandlattes.com/iron-chef-mom-1-apples/

Mackenzie said...

What a great recipe! Thanks so much for entering it in the Iron Chef Mom Link up/Contest last week! We can't wait to see what chocolate recipes you have this week to share! Hope to see you again this week! :)
Mackenzie from the Iron Chef Mom Team :)

Katie said...

Oh, does this look yummy! We will have to try it this fall. Thanks for sharing with Show and Tell on ABC!