Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

queen Anne's Lace, Little Wonders' Days, coloring queen anne's lace

Have you colored Queen Anne's lace lately?  We took a walk yesterday and picked some Queen Anne's lace.  I told Sassyfras that we could color these flowers.  She sweetly looked at me like I was crazy and said while giggling, "Mommy, I can't color on flowers!"  

To color the flowers, just add some food coloring to their water.  You can also color daisies this way.

I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July!

Little Wonders' Days Pin It


Justine said...

Happy 4th! I love the flowers! They are so delicate and pretty!

Christy said...

I have never done the coloring flowers experiment, but we have to do it soon. I never thought of doing it with Queen Anne's Lace!

Happy Independence Day!

Raising a Happy Child said...

Happy 4th of July! They look like fireworks!

Sherri said...

Happy 4th of July!!
Love those flowers...they are beautiful!!!

Brimful Curiosities said...

Never thought of coloring this flower. What pretty results.