Thursday, June 28, 2012

Easy Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches

brownie ice cream sandwiches


What you'll need...
a box of Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
2 large eggs
1/3 cup of vegetable oil
1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
vanilla ice cream
sprinkles

Mix and bake the brownie mix according to the instructions on the box for "Easy Brownies and Cream Sandwich Cookies".  Once they cool completely, match up pairs of like sized cookies.  Allow your ice cream to soften just a little so it's easy to scoop.  Then, take one scoop of ice cream and place on the underside of a cookie. Top with another cookie and "smoosh" it together just a little.  Roll the sides in sprinkles.  Store in a freezer container in the freezer until ready to serve.  Allow to soften just a little  before serving.  



Little Wonders' Days Pin It

Linking to:  Weekly Kid's Co-op, Fingerprints on the Fridge, Creative Genius Party, Simply Link Party, Sun Scholars, Fireflies and Jellybeans, TGIF!, Sharing Saturday, Earning My Cape, The Sunday Showcase, Link and Learn, Making the World Cuter, Made by You Monday

14 comments :

Lindsay said...

Yum these look delicious!! Eat one for me!

Jelly Babies said...

These look so amazing, can't wait to try them out!

Jode said...

Goodness these look yummy...not sure the kids would get any here though lol!

Jode said...

I meant to also say thanks for sharing with the Weekly Kid's Co-Op!

Sarah said...

so yummy!!

Anonymous said...

so yummy...as hot as it is here this weekend these would be perfect! :)

Sarah said...

not sure why half of my comment went as anonymous but its from me!

Earning My Cape said...

OMGoodness! These look so yummy! I make the cookies with the brownie mix from time to time, but I haven't done ice cream sandwiches. I need to!
I'd like to invite you to link up this and any other recipe/project with my Super Link Party. http://earning-my-cape.blogspot.com/2012/06/super-link-party-7.html
I hope to see you there! :-)
~Susie~

Earning My Cape said...

Thanks so much for linking up! :-)
~Susie~

Raising a Happy Child said...

That looks delicious!

Sherri said...

Yummy!!!
My kids will love this!

Trisha @ Inspiration Laboratories said...

These looks amazing! (and now I want brownies and ice cream)

Carrie said...

Oh, how yummy!! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

Allison said...

One word: YUM. I definitely need to make these. I'm pinning this and featuring tomorrow on The Sunday Showcase. Thanks for linking up!