Thursday, May 10, 2012

"Dinner and a Movie" Teacher Appreciation Gifts

We lucked out again this year and all the kids teachers were wonderful.  It feels so good when you send your kids off to school and know that not only are they going to learn a lot that day, but that they are well cared for too.

teacher appreciation

We put together these "Dinner and a Movie" treats for each of the kids' teachers.  The container is one of those popcorn buckets that has the popcorn in the bottom.  The container holds a Redbox code for a movie, some candy, and a gift card for a pizza.  This will be their teacher appreciation and end of the year gift from us.  If you wanted to keep the cost down, you could skip the pizza and add a soda and I think it would still be a very nice and fun gift.  What I really like about this gift is that it can be enjoyed by anyone, it doesn't matter if the teacher is male or female, single or has a bunch of kids, it's still good to go!



Photobucket Pin It

Linking to:  Creative Genius Party, For the Kids Friday, TGIF!, Kids Co-Op, Once Upon a Weekend, Show and Tell, The Sunday Showcase

11 comments :

Lindsay said...

What a great gift! I am sure the teachers were love it :-)

Our Pinteresting Family said...

What a fantastic idea! I know your children's teachers will appreciate it. Megan

Clover Wheeler said...

That's a gift...every teacher will love! Good teachers are priceless...I'm glad your kids lucked out! :)

Raising a Happy Child said...

Very neat idea. We are giving our teacher a painted bowl full of chocolate and a gift card to Target.

Phyllis said...

I have tagged you for a bit of fun, if you have the time...
http://homeschooljournal-bergblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/11-on-11th.html

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I would have loved to receive this as a gift when I was a teacher. I love the idea of adding a Red Box code!

Rose Jesky said...

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing it.
Rose
http://www.arosiesweethome.com/

Suzanne said...

That's a great idea, and clutter-free, too! I'm sure the teachers will love it!

Gina said...

I would have loved to get this as a teacher! Special gift boxes like this are wonderful! :)

Chris said...

Hi Kelly, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Anonymous said...

Love this idea! Thanks so much for sharing!

Kerri