Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Summer Bucket List Party Features


Nichole at Butterscotch Sundae linked up a bucket list filled with activities to make a quintessential summer.  I love her ideas like, wading in a creek or getting ice cream from an ice cream truck.  Her kids are going to have a fun summer!


Summer bucket list

Visit a botanical garden. Consider taking some simple art supplies for drawing and creating.

Candace, who blogs at Picture Perfect Parties, has already started using her summer bucket list with her little guy.  They've been having fun visiting the zoo, eating lunch with daddy, making forts, and more!  Reading her blog posts makes me excited for my kids to get out of school.


summer bucket list

Mrs. Jorgensen, a teacher who blogs at ...Better Together has created a wonderful "Lazy Days of Summer Bucket List" that sounds like so much fun.  Don't be fooled by the title though, there is plenty of action on her list.  I love ideas like reading under a tree, having a summer potluck dinner with friends, or exploring a secret garden.  Such a beautiful list!


summer bucket list, sun tea tasting

Thanks to all who linked up to the Summer Bucket List Party and shared some great summer fun ideas.  The party is still open, so I hope you'll stop by and find some inspiration or share your own list! 



Photobucket Pin It
 Pin It

3 comments :

Ticia said...

Hopefully in the next week or so I'll get my list up........ We'll see.

Phyllis said...

Will you be holding a weekly bucket list party so that people can link up as they do their activities?

Candice at Picture Perfect Parties said...

Thanks for mentioning me :o) Liam and I sure are enjoying your wonderful idea about the Summer Bucket List! Look forward to what he picks out of the bucket everyday!