Monday, May 7, 2012

Summer Bucket List Features

There are so many good lists already linked up to the Summer Bucket List Party that I've decide to featured some each Monday.  I also want to point out that you don't have to have your summer fun activities done as a bucket list to link up to the party...any child/family friendly summer activity lists are great to share.  We do our list the way it works best for our family, which may not be best for your family...so make it your own and have a fun summer!


Photobucket

First up is Sarah's list, she's a mom to 4 year old twin boys.  Her list is full of great fun and broken down into sections like outings, recipes, projects, etc.  I especially liked "make silly photo strips" and "send a message in a bottle" ideas.

Photobucket


Next up on our features is Phyllis's list from All Things Beautiful.  This mom never ceases to amaze me with how much she does with her children and how creative she is at teaching and having fun.  Her bucket list is definitely one to check out if you already haven't, I mean, I want to be one of her kids!  I thought "bake marbles" and "make okra prints" sounded interesting.

Photobucket


The last feature this week is Bethany at Little Homeschool Blessings.  Bethany is a homeschooler and has a great mix of activities on her blog.  Her summer list is just as interesting and fun. One of their activities is to play skellzies???  I haven't heard of this before, so I had to ask.  It's a game played outside with chalk.  I found a little more info here at Family Fun.  I think we'll give it a try too!


Photobucket


My plan is to leave the party open for the summer, so come back to link up if you already haven't and come back often to see what's new.  

little wonders' Days


Photobucket Pin It

6 comments :

Phyllis said...

Thank you for featuring my list. I am honored! I have pinned the other two for future reference. Thanks again for hosting this fun linky!

Alphabet Summer Kits said...

Super cute & fun idea. I'm going to join the party!!!

Sarah said...

seriously, you just made my day! Thanks for featuring me and the boys! :) I may have to step it up a notch now!

Clover Wheeler said...

I really do want to put together a list this summer...of ideas that are floating in my head...now I just need to do it! Thanks for all the awesome link ups ...and motivation!

Sherri said...

clover is me....oops...love your summer lists!

Bethany said...

Oh thanks so much for featuring our list last year! I can't wait to get started on this years!