Thursday, May 24, 2012

Last Day of School Celebrations!

Today was the last day of preschool!!! 

last day of school, summer, teacher appreciation

We had a fun time celebrating this special occasion.  We started the day out by having a chocolate chip pancake breakfast.  Once I dropped the kids off, I used my window markers to write fun messages on the car windows.  The kids were so excited when I picked them up and thought the windows were super fun! We finished the morning by going to a fun pizza in the park party that their teachers arranged.

teacher appreciation gift, last day of school, summer

I realized that I needed a couple of small gifts for a few special people.  I've seen this idea on a few other sites and thought it was really cute.  I found the cups at Walmart.  They are filled with a small gift card to Barnes and Noble and a couple of instant iced coffee drink packs from Starbucks.  The card says, "Have a sipper summer!"


I link to these parties.


Little Wonders' Days Pin It


6 comments :

Sarah said...

I think you should repeat this when they are teens as well! Such a fun mom! :)

Raising a Happy Child said...

Great idea! You are so good at creating memories!

Sherri said...

Hooray for Summer!
I am excited...we have a bit more work to do ....before we can celebrate! :)

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea

Angela said...

Today is my little girls last day of preschool! We are having ICE-CREAM tonight! :)

Ness @ One Perfect Day said...

What a fun day! I love the car window messages. Thanks for linking up to the Weekly Kid's o-op.