Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fresh Lemon Curd Trifle

Lemon Curd Trifle Recipe

Yesterday was our preschool teachers' luncheon and "sweets and treats" day at our elementary school.  I had to make a dessert for both schools.  I wanted something quick and easy to make, but something that also looked "fancy".  I used this recipe for fresh lemon curd trifle by Tyler Florence.  It was so simple to make and man, was it delicious.  The first trifle I actually put in my trifle bowl, but forgot to get  a quick picture.  I also forgot to get a side view picture, but the layers were beautiful.  Both of my bowls were returned scraped clean, so I'd say its a winner of a recipe!

Photobucket Pin It

Linking to:  Creative Genius Party, Once Upon a Weekend


Raising a Happy Child said...

It looks delicious! Our special week in school next week, it's going to get busy!

Gina said...

Ohhh, that looks so yummy (and fancy!). Great job! :)

Rose Jesky said...

That looks so good I want to take a bite right now.
I would love it if you could come and share at my Sunday Round Up Link Party. It starts every Saturday night @
Hope you make it.

Amie (Triple T Mum) said...

Ok, I am a sucker for anything lemon. Pinning!