Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Sweet Nest, a Spring Present for Our Teachers

Photobucket

We made a nest of a different sorts yesterday afternoon.  I found a large bag of chocolate eggs at Costco and thought they would make fun treats for our teachers and a few other special people.  There were 40 large eggs for around $12.

Photobucket

I had some cute Easter bags that I had picked up last year on an after Easter clearance and some yellow shredded paper.  Each of the kids took turns putting some shredded paper and three eggs in the bags and tying them for their teachers.
Photobucket

All the kids seemed to know their teacher's favorite color and were cute about making sure they had just the right color combination in the bags.
Photobucket

All our sweet little nests are in a basket ready to be delivered by the Little Wonders to their wonderful teachers.

Photobucket Pin It

5 comments :

Lindsay said...

What a sweet spring gift! I love that they knew their teachers favorite colors! I am sure they will love them!

Phyllis said...

So sweet!

Raising a Happy Child said...

You are SO good about special presents for teachers. I am sure they will love this gift!

Sherri said...

Perfect! They will love it! My kids teacher needs one too! ;)

Bethany said...

These are beautiful!