Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Photobucket
14 Days of Hearts, Day 14!

Happy Valentine's Day! 

Even though the presents are little trinkets of love and cards, I think my kids love it like it was their birthday or Christmas!  They were all very excited to go to school and deliver their valentines to friends and teachers. 

Photobucket

Our 14th heart is a special heart shaped doughnut for breakfast with strawberries and strawberry milk.  I'll let you know that tonight's dinner is baked salmon and steamed veggies to balance this treat!

Photobucket

5 comments :

Lindsay said...

yum! I bet the kids have a blast!!

Christy said...

Your kids eat salmon? Wow! That doughnut looks good.

Kelly said...

My kids are pretty odd eaters. There are so many kid friendly things they won't touch, but yes, they like salmon. Juiciness in particular can clean a plate of smoked salmon in a heartbeat (we're having baked tonight though).

Sherri said...

Happy Valentines Day!

Raising a Happy Child said...

I bet you all had a great day! Anna loves salmon too.