Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's Day Fun, Day 11

14 Days of Hearts, Day 11

My kids and I like to do something fun on Friday afternoons. We call it "Friday Fun". We started it when Little J went to kindergarten as a way to reconnect from a busy week.

Valentine's day fun for kids


The weather was dreary yesterday, so I decided a stay at home, cozy up activity would be the best thing to do.  I pulled out our Clifford's Valentine movie and grabbed some popcorn, mini bags of M and M's and some pomegranate Italian soda to enjoy after school.


valentine's day snack

My kids always think popcorn with a few M and M's is so special. 

Photobucket

4 comments :

Sarah said...

Friday fun is the best! :) my boys wake up everyday asking if it's Friday! One because they can have cereal and two because we usually do a family night! :)

Ann said...

Make for some beautiful photos too! What a nice reward after a long week!

Raising a Happy Child said...

I love your Friday tradition! This treat looks great.

April's Homemaking said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and recommending the Fairy Tale Feasts book, I will have to look for that book, it sounds great. Your fun day sounds nice, perfect way to end the week. :)