Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday!

Photobucket
Juiciness and Sassyfras turned 4 this past week! 
Photobucket


I'm so thankful for these two little ones.  I had what was close to a perfect pregnancy for twins.  They were born at 38 weeks at 6 lbs 12 oz and 6 lbs 10 oz.  Sassyfras had a bit of trouble regulating her blood sugar right after birth and spent the day in the ICU, but came home with Juiciness and me the next evening.  They've grown into sweet, happy, and fun 4 year olds.  I have a lot to be thankful for!

Photobucket

14 comments :

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

A huge happy birthday to them!

Discovering Montessori said...

Happy Birthday! Beautiful photos!! Thank you for sharing.

Ticia said...

Happy birthday to them! Lots of hugs and lots of cake! :)

Sarah said...

Aren't twins awesome! Mine were 4 in Oct and it such a awesome age! Happy birthday! I'm sure it was great!

Raising a Happy Child said...

Happy-happy belated birthday! What a sweet photo. I didn't realize that they are 4 already. Time surely flies!

Phyllis said...

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
(love the cupcake)

Brimful Curiosities said...

Oh, happy birthday to both! My son will catch up to them next month!

1000 Homes of Happiness said...

Gorgeous, Happy birthday! Extra special with two.

I hope you all had a wonderful day. xx

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday to Juiciness and Sassyfras!

lindsy said...

Happy, happy birthday! They are lucky to have such a great mom. And thank you for the snowflake tip. I added it to my post, with a link of course :)

Brittany said...

Hi, I'm new to the blogging world and I must say your blog gives me lots of inspiration! Thanks!

Sherri said...

Happy Birthday to your precious kiddos!
I love birthdays...and I love polka dots...looks like you made the best of both of them!

Heather's Heart said...

What beautiful blessings! I am a new follower to your blog and LOVE it! You are an inspiration. Thank you!

Heather
Heather's Heart

Christy said...

Happy 4th Birthday!!!!! I'm sure you made it extra special for them.