Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Year's Eve Kid's Party Activity Cards

Kid's New Year's Eve Party

I used some of the swirled cardstock I made yesterday and a scallop punch to make activity cards for New Year's Eve.  I'll have the kids take turns drawing a card at our New Year's party.
-Face Painting
-Build Your Own Sundae
Kid's New Year's Eve Party
waffle bowls dipped in chocolate and sprinkles

-Watch "Rudolph's Shiny New Year"
-Play Minute To Win It Games- M&M sort, balloons in the air, cup stacking

Kid's New Year's Eve Party

-Open a goody bag (there are 3)
Kid's New Year's Eve Party

-Open last year's time capsule and make a new one for 2012
-Make a list of the places we want to visit this year (we have the book 101 Places You Gotta Visit Before You're 12 to help generate ideas)

This should be plenty of fun to keep a lively party going until the late hour of 8:00 at which time we will have a sparkling apple raspberry cider toast and bedtime for the little wonders!





16 comments :

Lindsay said...

Looks like a great party! I love the activity cards for ideas on what to do next :-)

Wonder Mom said...

We are staying home this year for New Year's, and you have just given me some great ideas to help ring in the new year! Thank you!

Christy said...

So much fun!!!

Raising a Happy Child said...

It sounds like you are going to have a wonderful New Year's Eve :) Love the idea of places to visit!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love the build your own sundae idea ... I've been looking for something fun for the kids to do on New Year's Eve and this is perfect. Thanks!

CacheyMama said...

Cool, looks like fun!

Brimful Curiosities said...

I adore that you assemble a time capsule every year. You have the "best-est" ideas ever.

Crystal said...

Thanks for linking up to Mommy Solutions this week. I just featured you on my Facebook Blog page. Are you on Facebook? Here is the link http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150457402193602&set=a.375937893601.155744.188484568601&type=1

Happy New Year & thanks for sharing your ideas. Crystal

Ticia said...

What a great idea to store the time capsule for a year! I like that idea.

Space 46 said...

Such a great idea! I am sure can use this at my next party. Would love love love for you to share this at my Best of 2011 party going now http://space46.blogspot.com. Happy new year! My

JDaniel4's Mom said...

You have such fun at your house!

SarahElisabeth said...

Great idea-too late for me for this year but will remember for the next.

Beth (www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com) said...

Oooh the build your own sundae bowls look soooo good! Not good for my new year's diet though =-)
Beth
TGIF

The Southern Product Queen said...

Cute post! I'm having a Linky party again! I would love it if you would link up your favorite posts. Here is the link http://www.thesouthernproductqueen.com/one-stop-shoppe-linky-party

Classified Mom said...

What a fun idea! Thank you for sharing your ideas with us on The Sunday Showcase Have a happy New Year!

kewkew said...

JDanielFoursMom had this pinned and I saw it today. Great ideas!