Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Letters From Santa and Reindeer Food

advent activities, christmas for kids, Reindeer Food Present

Santa's letters arrived yesterday!  The kids were so excited to get a personalized letter and little present from Santa.

Letters from Santa, advent activities

The kids wrote their letters back here at our letter writing party and have patiently waited for a reply.


I found this Santa letter on WPClipart, saved the picture, and added the letter to it for each child.  Santa even signed them!

Reindeer food, advent activities

Santa also sent some magic reindeer food (oats and sprinkles) for the kids to put outside on Christmas Eve.


For a little added authenticity, I found this stamp and printed it on the envelopes.


Christy said...

I really like the look of those Santa letters! We do reindeer food too; it's so much fun!

I meant to write in my comment on the last post that I really like the idea of focusing on Christmas songs with the kids. I have to remember that.

Ticia said...

I need to hurry and get the letters from Santa created........ Thanks for the reminder.

Lindsay said...

So cute! Love the little details!

Sherri said...

Brilliant idea!
I have wanted to do this for my kiddos for a long time!
Your letters turned out great!