Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Friday Night!

My husband and I like to make Friday nights our "at home" date night.  I make an appetizer and drink and we enjoy some time together after the kids are in bed.  This was our "Happy Friday Night" from last week.  You can find others under the label, "Happy Friday Night! on the sidebar.
Photobucket

I wanted to keep it simple, but yummy, this week.  I found these red and green tortilla chips at Walmart and white bean hummus at Trader Joe's.  Once they were put on a pretty Christmas dish it looked festive.  I paired it with a Christmas beer from Anchor Steam.

Photobucket

We enjoyed watching It's A Wonderful Life, and it certainly is.  I encourage you to take time out of this busy season to enjoy some downtime with your sweety. 

Photobucket

Happy Friday Night!


Linking to:  Made by You Monday

4 comments :

Christy said...

I always love these posts!

Sherri said...

We are Friday night daters too! :) It's one of my favorite traditions..sometimes it falls on Saturday...but we have been taking 1 date a week for 15 years...and it has made all the difference!

MaryAnne said...

What fun! We do at-home evening dates like this, too, although not always on Friday!

Lindsay said...

Looks like the perfect "at home" date! I am with Christy I always love these posts!