Saturday, August 20, 2011

Milkshake Party, We Do Fun Here!


Milkshake party, summer bucket list

We pulled, "Make milkshakes" from our summer bucket this morning!  Now, you can have milkshakes, or you can have a milkshake party!  It doesn't take much to go from delicious to fabulous, delicious, and FUN!

milkshake party

I love these napkins.  I found them at Target and couldn't wait for a reason to use them.

milkshake party, summer bucket list

I decided to put everything together on a tray and take it all out on the deck, including the blender.  I figured any sticky mess could be hosed down easier!

milkshake party, summer bucket list

I had three cute little faces gathered around the blender and me eagerly waiting for the treat.  The "hooty horns" (as my kids call them) were left over from Little J's birthday.  Supposedly, you can never have too many :)

milkshake party, summer bucket list
We made vanilla malts with whip cream and rainbow sprinkles.
milkshake party, summer bucket list


milkshake party, summer bucket list

We definately do fun here!


Tip Junkie handmade projects

10 comments :

Cindy Bultema said...

What a fun idea! I think we'll give milkshakes a try this weekend!
Thanks so much for sharing!
Sweet blessings~
Cindy :)

Christy said...

I think those napkins were made for your family!!!

Now I want a milkshake! I'll have to make some soon!

Raising a Happy Child said...

This looks so pretty and summerly. You definitely do fun in your house :)

Phyllis said...

Yum!

Marie said...

Yummy! What a fun party!

Brit @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

That is what I call a party!! Awesome idea. Love it :) Would love for you to link up with our Tuesday Help A Momma Out party. Happens every Tuesday! Hope to see you there.
Britney
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Simple Side of Life said...

Love your bucket list idea!

Leslie said...

What a great way to turn a fun idea into a fun family party! All your items pulled togther fantastically!

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

Super cute! You are so talented!

I'd love for you to link up to our Crafts for Under Twenty Somethings party going on now. It's a blog hop specifically for kids and teens related "stuff", so your post would be perfect! Any party linked up is also added to an ongoing party directory so others can find your great ideas easy!

Melanie
http://bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com/2011/08/crafts-for-under-twenty-somethings_24.html

Brit @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

We are featuring this on our blog tomorrow! Stop on by and grab a featured button!
Britney
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com