Saturday, August 27, 2011

Summertime Fun Linky Party, Last of the Season

Where did all the carefree summer hours go?  It seems like just yesterday that my family was eagerly waiting its arrival.  It was a wonderful summer at our house, one with lots of fun, learning, and especially good memories.  I love getting to spend time with the kids, getting to know them better, and seeing them grow over this time. 

Little J returned to school this past week and Juiciness and Sassyfras will go back this week.  We're planning to purposefully pull a few of our summer bucket items to do this week and then we will ceremoniously pack it away for next year.  I'll do a wrap up on our bucket list next weekend.
Thank you for sharing your summertime fun here.  This is the last linky party of the season, so feel free to link up any and all of your summertime fun, even how you may be saying goodbye to it.





Until next year....

1 comment :

Raising a Happy Child said...

Even though I didn't link up, we really enjoyed Summer List. I think I will do a review later this week and will link up then.