Monday, August 1, 2011

Shark Week Muffin Tin Monday

Photobucket

You may know that I have one son that is crazy about sharks.  Little J loves to read and study about them, collect their teeth, talk to anyone that remotely knows anything about them, and is VERY happy that it is shark week on the Discovery Channel!

Photobucket

I thought I would do a special MTM in honor of shark week.

Photobucket

I did a MTM breakfast that had a shark shaped cheese quesadilla (I was reminded by this post at Superheroes and Princesses to do shaped quesadillas), blue berries, raspberries, yogurts, and a special shark shaped candy to have later today.  The kids were so excited and devored breakfast!
  





Muffin Tin Monday at Muffintinmom.com

6 comments :

Sharla said...

This is fantastic! He must have loved it! I like how the blueberries look like ocean bubbles.

Christy said...

I love it!

I bet C would love to do a shark theme too. I'll have to remember that.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Oh cute, I love the bubbly blueberries. And the shark is so cute :-) I had no idea it was shark week...

Sugary Flower said...

So cute! Love the blueberry ocean, and your shark looks so... sharky.

Lori @ The Davidson Den said...

What a fun breakfast!

Elle Belles Bows said...

Oh my goodness! Cute, Cute, Cute!

Love the idea of the shaped quesadillas!!

Kerri