Monday, August 8, 2011

Muffins for Muffin Tin Monday?

Photobucket
Muffin topping bar:
Chocolate chips, raspberries, blueberries, granola, strawberries, rainbow sprinkles
Photobucket
Sassyfras picked chocolate chips, strawberries, and sprinkles.

Call me crazy, but I actually used our muffin tins for making...yes muffins!  I whipped up a quick batch of blueberry muffin mix and then made a quick topping bar for the kids to top their own muffin with before I baked them. 

Photobucket
Juiciness picked chocolate chips, blueberries, and sprinkles.
Photobucket

The toppings really made these muffins extra special and delicious.  I think we'll do this more often.  Oh, I picked granola, blueberries, and raspberries and Little J picked sprinkles and raspberries.








Linking to Muffin Tin Monday

9 comments :

Lindsay said...

yum and what a fun idea!!

Jamie said...

Very fun idea!

Sarah said...

fun idea! might have to do muffin tin on tuesday!

Christy said...

I LOVE this idea!

Cindy said...

Love the muffin tin topping bar! My kids are soooooo gonna love this!!!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Muffin tins with muffins is a great idea!

kewkew said...

What a great idea! Gotta try that.

Sharla said...

This is such a cool, unique idea.

Sharla said...

This is such a cool, unique idea.