Thursday, August 18, 2011

Decorating the Birthday Door

Happy 7th Birthday Little J!
birthday door, birthday traditions, birthday fun

One of our family traditions is to decorate the
birthday door while the birthday kid is sleeping.  You can see Little J's door from last year here.

Photobucket

This year I added a list of "7" things that I love about Little J at seven years old.  The list could have gone on and on, he's such a wonderful kid.  He was so excited to wake up to his special day.

Photobucket
Chocolate ice cream cake from Cold Stone, Yum!


We had a family party on his birthday and we'll have a shark party with his friends after school starts back and everyone is in town again.

Photobucket


5 comments :

Christy said...

I really like the idea of decorating the door. I'll have to do that in the future! We got C a Cold Stone ice cream cake for the party with his friends, and everyone loved it.

Lindsay said...

Love the door decorating idea!! I might have to make that a tradition at our house!

Simply Sweet said...

What a great idea! I, too, will adopt your "decorate the door" tradition for my own family. Thanks for the idea!

Raising a Happy Child said...

Happy birthday to J! Love the idea of decorating the door too! J sounds like a terrific kid indeed.

Sherri said...

Love the birthday door..we love to decorate anything and everything while the birthday victim is sleeping! =)
Love the list...he will keep it forever!
I hope it was a fantastic birthday!