Monday, July 18, 2011

Back to School, Printable Lunch Box Notes

I had time this weekend to make a set of lunch box notes.
Photobucket

I set them up to be printed on Avery labels 5163 (2"x4"). I used clear labels so they can be put on sandwich bags or a pretty piece of scrapbook paper.

Photobucket

I put these in Little J's lunch from time to time with a quick handwritten note. 

Photobucket



Lunch Box Notes

Linking To:  Made by You Monday, Making Monday Marvelous, Making the World Cuter, Playdate at Beneath the Rowan Tree, Made by Little Hands Mondays, Nothing but Country, Fireflies and Jellybeans

2 comments :

Amy said...

Aw, this is adorable. When I was growing up, my mom used to put a note in my lunch every day. I used to look forward to reading it and it always reminded me I was loved. I definitely want to do this with my son when he's old enough to go to school. Thanks for sharing!

Amy
oneartmama.blogspot.com

Christy said...

Very cute notes. I like to put notes in the lunch boxes too! Sometimes I'll put a picture, a sticker, or a comic strip.