Wednesday, July 13, 2011

No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake

We made no bake mini blueberry cheesecakes (recipe here) with some of our berries we picked the other day.  Although they didn't really seem like cheesecake, they were very good.  We cut the recipe in half since we were using the mini graham cracker crusts and it was more than enough.  If we made it again, I would decrease the sugar just a little bit.
I edited the recipe into step by step instructions for Little J to be able to use.  He and I read through the directions together and I asked him to pick out 2 steps for each Juiciness and Sassyfras to do with his help.  Then, I asked him to help lead us through the recipe.  He did a great job!


Last year we made a blueberry crisp and we might just make it again it was so good!


Christy said...

Sounds good!

Smita Srivastava said...

Love it ...sure to be a hit with my family !!!

- Smita
(fun food ideas for lil ones)

Sherri said...

No bake cheese cake is the only kind of cheese cake that I like..and it's my oldest daughters only requested treat! We are making our version later this week..I am excited to try yours! =)

Desi said...

Those are too cute! And I love that it is no-bake and simple to make! I also wanted to invite you over to my cookbook giveaway that is going on right now. Today is the last day to enter so stop on by! Hope you are having a great week :)

Kirsten @ Mushki Loves said...

Oh my yumminess! This looks delish!

Six Sisters said...

No bake?! Those look amazing! We would love for you to come share this at our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday" link party!

The Sisters @ said...

looks yummy! thanks for linking up : )

Jackie said...

These look delicious. Will have to try makeing these with my kids. Thanks for sharing.

Six Sisters said...

These seriously look amazing! And I love that you made individual servings. So yummy. Thank you so much for linking up to Strut Your Stuff Saturday- we would LOVE to have you come back tomorrow and link up more of your great posts!
-Camille @ The Six Sisters