Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summertime Fun Party 2011


Photobucket
Every Saturday through summer!
It's time to show us some summertime fun!  You may or may not have a summer bucket list and you may or may not have started using it, but I'm hoping you've been having some fun.  So, I hope you will link up and share with us so we can all get some good ideas for this summer. 
  • Link directly to your family/kid friendly summertime fun activities, recipes, or crafts, etc.
  • It would be great if you would take a button or give a text link back to the party so others can join the fun.
  • Share some comment love with each other.
  • Have Fun!




5 comments :

Kelly said...

Thanks everyone that linked up! The link will be open all week, so you can keep sharing your fun times. I've read all your posts, but haven't been able to comment on some. My open ID isn't working and now my google sign in isn't working on some sites.Ugg. I enjoyed all of the posts though!
Little Wonders' Days

JDaniel4's Mom said...

What great ideas! I love the ice cream.

Jen said...

Oh, I missed your summer bucket list party! But I will definitely be linking back up on Saturdays with some of the fun things from our list. Can't wait to see what other people are doing all summer! What a great idea!

Brimful Curiosities said...

Excited to participate and read about all the wonderful activities!

Kelly said...

I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone that has linked up to the party. I've worked each evening trying to figure out why I can comment on some blogs, but not others, without any luck. So, if I didn't leave you a comment, know that I read your post and enjoyed it and hope you link up again this Saturday. It really is great to see so many families out having fun and enjoying their kids.