Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Last Day of Preschool and a Party

Sassyfras and Juiciness finished preschool today.  I'm amazed at how the year has past and how much they've grown.  They had an ice cream party at school to celebrate today. 
"Can you guys just look over here for a minute.  Mom wants a picture.  Hello...?  Please...?"
"What are you looking at anyway?  Oh, ants."
I finally got their attention and took some super cute pictures.  I have pictures on the steps from their first day of school too.


They gave classmates little Sesame Street buckets with some crayons, stamps, and a coloring book.
I found these picnic totes at Target for their teachers. 

They were filled with a little mai tai mix and a magazine.  I figured they could use a little r&r and a good drink by now!

Little J won't finish school for a few more days, but we're going to start our "Summer bucket list" this coming Tuesday. 

I've decided to host a weekly link up party so we can share our summer fun with each other.  Starting Saturday, June 4th, come on back and link up some fun.  It doesn't matter if you're doing it bucket list style or not, just so long as you're having some summer fun!

Linking to:  A Crafty Soiree, Fireflies and Jellybeans, Be Different Act Normal


Christy said...

R has her preschool graduation tomorrow.

Do most of the kids bring in gifts for their classmates or is it just something you like to do? The gifts are so cute; I love the teacher gifts too.

Michelle said...

Yay how fun and super cute!!!

Here is our classmate gift:

Raising a Happy Child said...

I am also curious about Christie's question. I love your ideas for teacher gifts - very classy. I might keep this idea in mind for the next school year.

Kelly said...

I think the classmate gifts are probably something we just like to do. A couple other kids brought little gifts and there is one mom hosting an end of the year party.
I have found that it is another way that I can help them learn to enjoy giving to others and to be generous. I didn't expect them to receive gifts from others if that helps any.

Joyful Learner said...

Those are fabulous gifts! So well thought out! If everyone made class gifts, how would the children carry them home?

Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

Oh I love that Teacher Gift idea. Yep, I'm stealing that one {smile}!

thanks so much for sharing!