Sunday, April 17, 2011

Summer Bucket List 2011 Party!

Photobucket

In just over a month my little wonders will be home for the summer. YAHOO!!  I cannot wait to have everyone home and have our carefree summer days back.  Last year's summer bucket list was such a fun thing for our family that we're planning to do it again.  You can see our full list here.

I thought I would host another "Summer Bucket List" party so we can share ideas.  So, get thinking about your lists and come back here on Friday May 6th to link up your list and check out some other creative ideas!  I'd love it if you'd help me spread the word by grabbing a button from my sidebar.




12 comments :

welcome to our wonderland said...

sounds great I was just trying to plan out our summer stay cation(all summer) plans and the bucket list :)

Christy said...

We had fun with our summer bucket list last year. My boys don't get out of school until the end of June!!!!!!! Crazy, right?

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Looking forward to it!

Julie said...

We had fun with this last year! I've filled my son's summer with camps most weeks, but I know we'll be doing lots of fun stuff too!

Rachel said...

I am looking forward to your list too! Found you through It's PLaytime, link up your finished list once you get it!

Bona Fide Mama said...

excellent. i've already posted my summer bucket list so i may as well link up!

Justine said...

I have always made "bucket lists" for different events. I'm a total list maker. So I stumbled across this one on of the link up parties and edited my post to get the news out about your summer bucket list party! We'll definitely do this!

Raising a Happy Child said...

Goodness, I can't believe that summer is coming so soon! This time I am hoping to participate too even though daughter will be going to the camp.

Elle Belles Bows said...

Fabulous idea!

Kerri

Amy said...

I'm a new follower and I'm working on our Bucket List! I'll be linking up! :)

Amy

Michelle said...

oooo fun!! We're IN! New follower here!

Michelle said...

Can't wait! Just set up my post!!