Monday, April 18, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday, Bonjour Butterfly!

"Bonjour"!  That's French for a fancy hello!  Sassyfras has fallen in love with "Fancy Nancy, Bonjour Butterfly" this week.  She carries it around and "reads" it to Juiciness and anyone else that will listen.  I thought we could do a little fancy butterfly lunch today (I owe Juiciness an "all boys" lunch next week!).

Photobucket
Cheese cubes with butterfly crackers, purple sugar sprinkles with sliced strawberries, fresh spring peas with some carrots, butterfly pasta (found at World Market), and cranberry juice in a fancy teacup.
Photobucket
They both loved this meal and Sassyfras thought it was very fancy.

Summer bucket list party, May 6th. 
I hope you come back and link up your list!






Linking to:  Muffin Tin Monday
Muffintinmom.com

10 comments :

Christy said...

So cute and very fancy!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I love the butterflies!

SnoopyGirl said...

Love the butterfly pasta. My daughter just checked out a boatload of Fancy Nancy books from the library this week. Such fun!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Very elegant indeed!
I'm working on my bucket list. Having fun with it. :-)

Theresa said...

wow! What a great theme! I bet your daughter absolutely adored this! I *love* the butterfly pasta! what a great find!

Hilary said...

I love the detail you added to the butterfly cup! I need to get some of that butterfly pasta for myself!

Krissy @ B.Inspired said...

I love that you connected your MTM with a book. Children's books offer so much inspiration, don't they?! And that butterfly pasta is to die for!

Wonder Mom said...

Of COURSE it was fancy!

Hailey's Butterfly Garden said...

I love the butterflies! and my daughter LOVES Fancy Nancy it is her favorite

Samantha said...

I love the butterfly pasta! I'll have to remember that next year when we do butterflies.

Can't wait until my daughter is old enough for fun girly stories and girly lunches.