Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Friday Night

We did our little "Happy Friday Night" a little different tonight.  The weather has been so beautiful that we let the kids stay up later with us.  I made one appetizer plate for them and one for us.
They had strawberries, Jarlsberg cheese, pita chips, and olives. 

Um, Little J, your shirt is on inside out.  Or as you would say, "Inside Outside". 
Our appetizer was caprese, goat gouda, tabouli, and olives.  We actually made this our dinner.  We had prosecco to drink.  I love warmer weather.

Happy Friday Night Y'all!


4 comments :

La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life said...

Your Friday nights are an inspiration!

Christy said...

How fun! I am anxious for warm weather!

My son says "outside in"!

Charlotte said...

"Inside Outside," adorable!

My Summer will mostly be fuelled by considerable amounts of Prosecco. Don't you find it just makes you happy? I blame the bubbles!

Elle Belles Bows said...

What a yummy looking Friday Night! So much fun!