Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Treat for Teachers

I know that all of our teachers celebrate Easter.  We wanted to do a little something for them, but we weren't sure what exactly.  I found these cute chocolate bunnies when I was doing a little Easter Bunny shopping myself and thought they would be great.  I can't remember the last time someone gave me a chocolate bunny at Easter.

We packaged them in clear treat bags with a little Easter grass at the bottom and tied them with some orange ribbon and a carrot tag.  I found the carrot tag at Michael's.

Linking to:   Tot Tuesday at My Delicious Ambiguity, ABC and 123. Tip Junkie, Get Your Craft On at Today's Creative Blog, Not Just a Housewife


Raising a Happy Child said...

Oh, I am so looking forward to your teacher appreciation ideas for upcoming teacher appreciation times. Those treats are very cute.

Christy said...

The teachers must LOVE you!!!!!! I, too, am looking forward to any teacher appreciation ideas you have!

Elle Belles Bows said...

WHat a fun touch to add the carrot!

I am certain they were appreciated!