Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mardi Gras Cookies

I made a batch of fleur de lis sugar cookies yesterday and the kids decorated them last night in honor of Fat Tuesday today.  They each had one last night and then we marked their plates and put one away for tonight.

I filled some new sand pails in purple, yellow, and green with some items we'll use for our little Mardi Gras party tonight. 


Little J helped make this one...he wanted to know why we were making airplanes.  I think I'm done with sugar cookies!


Lindsay said...

These turned out great! They look tasty and your buckets are so cute!

Christy said...

I love the pails, so cute!

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

I mentioned your blog today under Cookie Time Tuesday for the Chocolate Thumbprints with the mint kisses :)

Christianne @ Little Page Turners said...

Is it Fat Tuesday already? Good grief I'm out of it this year. Beautiful cookies!