Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Friday Night!


Well, it is Friday, but we won't be doing a Happy Friday Night as usual.  I'm fostering another important relationship...my girlfriends.  I'm meeting up with some of my girlfriends that knew me before kids and before marriage.  I love these women and they keep me grounded.  So, as much as I will miss time with Dr. Wonderful tonight, I'm very much looking forward to seeing these guys.


 If you're wondering, "What is Happy Friday Night", it's just a little time that my husband and I look forward to most Friday nights after the kids go to bed. I make an appetizer and a cocktail and we just enjoy the evening.


I heard stories from some of you about how you have something similar to our Happy Friday Night and that you would be interested in sharing.  So, starting next Friday, I'll open a linky each Friday night for you to share if you wish. 
 

I hope you will stop by next Friday night and link up for a Happy Friday Night Party!
 


5 comments :

Brimful Curiosities said...

Wish I lived closer. Sounds like fun. We don't really do anything like your Friday night, although once a week my husband and I love to watch our favorite shows together. This spring we're enjoying White Collar on USA on Tuesdays.

GretchenP said...

hi! is it weird to say i'm so honored you commented on my blog!?!? lol! :) i LOVE your blog..it's one of the first ones i discovered (prob through linking at no time for flashcards). i can't wait to see ideas for friday night fun.. what a great tradition! :)

Elle Belles Bows said...

YEAH! Definitely plan to link up. Bloody Mary and shrimp cocktails are a favorite! YUM!! Kerri

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

My little sister Christianne at Little Page Turners introduced me to your Happy Friday Nights idea and I LOVE it. Hope you don't mind that I've featured your idea and pics with link back on my blog: http://www.thestoriesofa2z.com/2011/02/valentines-day-ideas-keeping-romance.html

I hope to join in on some of your party nights in the near future!

firewife said...

This looks yummy, could you post recipes for happy friday night