Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Friday Night

Phew, this has been some week.  I've been a little MIA in blog land.  Sassyfras and Juiciness both have ear infections and we've been to the doctors 3 times this week!  No one seems to be able to get sick at the same


Anyway, it's Friday night and hopefully everyone is feeling well.  My husband and I will enjoy our Happy Friday Night date after the kiddos are sleeping. 

I really outdid myself tonight (ha ha).  I bought premade hummus, ugh.  I have a great recipe and it is so easy to make, but I think my energy has left the building.  So, store bought hummus, but I did manage to slice up some veggies to go with it.  We have a nice bottle of red wine as well.  I'm hoping to be back to more posting and commenting next week.

Happy Friday Night!

P.S.  Would anyone be interested in doing a little Happy Friday Night Blog Party sometime?  I could use some new recipes and ideas.  We could do something like cocktails and mocktails, and appetizers.


{Bobbi} said...

I will be so sad if you ever stop these Friday Night Dates!

Raising a Happy Child said...

I was wondering what happened to you. I like your Friday night tradition, but our Friday night is usually a movie night with friends :)

La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life said...

I love the ideas that you givde for date nights. Ours won't be on Fridays, but will be planned at the beginning of the week. We are going to try to start doing the same. Thanks for the inspiration!

Elle Belles Bows said...

I love the Friday night date nights. We have been doing them at our home. Last night was "lazy" for me too. It was ready made apps from Trader Joe's and bottle of wine. I would most likely link up.

Hope that everyone gets healthy soon! Take care and get your energy back too but enjoy downtime for you!


dorinda said...

I have missed you this week. Sorry to hear that everyone is not feeling well... hope everyone is back to healthy soon!!

Kelly said...

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. I hope you've had fun date nights.

Christy said...

I would love to jump on board with this! My drinks will have to be virgin for quite a while, but it still sounds like fun!

I hope everyone is feeling better.

Christianne @ Little Page Turners said...

I've been telling all my friends about your friday night posts! I pulled out a chunk of brie and my hubby and I sat on the floor and watched the football game last night with brie, crackers, pecans, apple slices, and honey. So yummy! Thanks for the inspiration!