Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dress Up Box


I sweet talked my husband into helping with a honey do project this weekend.  Sassyfras has a bunch of dress up clothes and accessories, but nowhere to really store them. 

I purchased a large wooden box and some stickers from Michael's, four round feet from Home Depot, and a drawer pull from Anthropology. 


After sanding the entire box, my husband attached the feet and knobs and added a hinge protector.  He was extra sweet and painted it in butter yellow for me. 


The last step was to place the stickers and give it a couple of coats of modge podge.


Best toys for toddlers


Bubbly Nature


Raising a Happy Child said...

Wow - I am amazed with the end result. It looks beautiful and so custom-made.

Jennifer Rodriguez said...

Love it!
And I bet you have one happy little girl :D

Jessica G. said...

Great idea! My daughters need something like this. Hope I can find a box big enough for all their dresses!

supermom said...

It turned out great.

Our kids had a dress up box too when they were little and it was one of the most played with of all their toys.

Rachel {} said...

This is so sweet! Our little dress up box is very torn up... I need to make this!

Please share this over here:

We would love to have you join us!

Michelle said...

I know my girl would love this! :)

Featured this post on this week's High paw: Thank you for joining us! Come again! ;)