While the kids were at school today, I made my valentine's to them. Nothing fancy, just lace doily hearts, some construction paper, paint, and glue. On the back however, I wrote 14 things that I specifically loved about each one of them. I plan to leave them on their breakfast plates on Valentine's Day.
These are some of the things I wrote to them.
- I love the way you smile.
- I love the way you help your brother and sister.
- I love the way you get excited at little things.
- I love you for making my life wonderful.
- I love how generous you are.
- I love how the expressions on your face tell me how you are feeling.
- I love how you laugh.
- I love how you always seem to have sticky hands.
- I love that you teach me something new each day.
- I love that you are gentle.
- I love that you are considerate.
- I love that you are my child, I'm a lucky mom.
- I love that you are a good friend.
- I love how much fun we have together.