Wednesday, January 26, 2011

14 Reasons I Love You

Photobucket


While the kids were at school today, I made my valentine's to them.  Nothing fancy, just lace doily hearts, some construction paper, paint, and glue.  On the back however, I wrote 14 things that I specifically loved about each one of them.  I plan to leave them on their breakfast plates on Valentine's Day.

Photobucket

These are some of the things I wrote to them.
  1. I love the way you smile.
  2. I love the way you help your brother and sister.
  3. I love the way you get excited at little things.
  4. I love you for making my life wonderful.
  5. I love how generous you are.
  6. I love how the expressions on your face tell me how you are feeling.
  7. I love how you laugh.
  8. I love how you always seem to have sticky hands.
  9. I love that you teach me something new each day.
  10. I love that you are gentle.
  11. I love that you are considerate.
  12. I love that you are my child, I'm a lucky mom.
  13. I love that you are a good friend.
  14. I love how much fun we have together.

Photobucket







;

9 comments :

Christy said...

So sweet!

The Sunshine Crew said...

Such a sweet post! Love the little hearts...also, your chocolate strawberry creations on the right look amazing.
We have some strawberries and chocolate here. Might have to whip up a few of those...yummy.
Hope that you will pop over to my blog. I have a bunch of giveaways going on...you should enter:)
Colleen

Raising a Happy Child said...

What a sweet idea. I bet they will all love their personal cards.

Elle Belles Bows said...

Very sweet! Kerri

Katie's Nesting Spot said...

How sweet and you can never tell your kiddos you love them too much!

Marcia said...

What a great idea! If I was a kid I would keep the valentine forever!
Marcia :)

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I would love to find one of these on my breakfast plate.

I would love you to link this post to my Virtual Valentine's Day Party. It starts Feb. 6th.

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Thank you so much for linking to the Virtual Valentine’s Day Party on my blog. Please take a moment between now and the end of the party Monday night to visit a few of the other party guests. I would love to everyone who linked up to have other guests stop by for a visit.

Remember if you visit two guests and leave me a comment that you did you could win a $15 Visa Gift Card.

Crystal said...

Aww,i enjoyed this post,its great to let kids know how special they with a personal card.
Happy Valentines Day!!

cyclona66 at aol dot com