Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve Kid's Party

Happy New Year!

Kid's New Year's Eve Party

I keep a stash of New Year's things in this box.  I add, replace, or update things as needed.  All I need to do is turn our clocks ahead a few hours!

Kid's New Year's Eve Party

There are party hats, beads, hooty horns, pops, New Year's plates and tableware, our time capsule, face paint, and games.  One of the games is a cranium card game one that all the family works together to play.  Such as, "write down the five noisiest things in the house" (I can name 3 pretty fast!). 

We're planning on having the kids' favorite meal of pasta.  There are also plenty of kid friendly appetizers, treats, and sparkling cider.  If all goes well, we'll be ringing in the new year around 8pm and the kids will all be snug in bed by 8:30!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year!


4 comments :

Ticia said...

What a great idea for New Year!

Phyllis said...

Happy New Year!

I have an award for you at my blog.
http://homeschooljournal-bergblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/award-from-leptir.html

Raising a Happy Child said...

Happy New Year!

Christy said...

I have to put together a box like this.