Monday, December 20, 2010

Hot Cocoa Bar, Muffin Tin Monday


Most evenings during the Christmas season, we make time to drive to see lights and then return home for some hot cocoa.  Last night I made a hot cocoa bar with muffin tins.  The tins are filled with snowflake sprinkles, candy cane pieces, mini chocolate chips, snowman shaped marshmallows, red sprinkles, and then a can of whip cream.  I made the cocoa ahead of time and put it in a carafe.





Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

11 comments :

lizzandlittlebit said...

I love this idea! My munchkin would love to create her own special hot chocolate.

Christy said...

Super cute!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Yum! This would be great for a Christmas party. What a wonderful idea!

lisa9999 said...

What a great idea. I think I may do this for the boys on Christmas Eve.

varunner said...

very fun idea - we've been doing a lot of hot cocoa lately in the evenings.

Jessica said...

MMMM.MMM.Good! Looks oh so yummy!

SnoopyGirl said...

This is such a great idea! I love it because it's so festive. I must try it with my kiddos! Merry Christmas!

Mommyof2girlz said...

Super cute idea!!! Think I will have to snag this idea for my girls on Christmas morning :)

Creative Chaos @ The Play Connection, Inc. said...

Cozy! We'll do this the next time we go sledding or build a snowman. Following from MTM.

Louise Jane said...

Lovely idea, thanks for sharing x

Ludicrous Mama said...

Fantastic idea! My daughter loved going out in the snow, because I'd give her hot cocoa in order to get her back inside, since I was getting cold faster than she was! I haven't introduced sprinkles/toppings yet, since then I'd have to have some EVERY time!