Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Snow


Snow started to fall last night shortly before bedtime.  We haven't had snow for Christmas around here in years.  The kids sat in front of the window eating their goodnight snack and squealing in anticipation of the morning.


We were welcomed by a beautiful snowfall, too irresistible not to take a walk almost immediately.

We're planning on all the usual snow fun- snow angels, snowmen, snowball fights, sledding, maybe coloring some snow, and of course hot cocoa and hot bubble baths. 





7 comments :

Elle Belles Bows said...

Wow! Great pictures. Santa left me a new camera for Christmas. So, I am excited to get out and try to figure out how to get lovely shots like yours! Kerri

Raising a Happy Child said...

What a neat Christmas present! We just have to see snow somehow this year!

karen said...

what beautiful snow! Hope you had a merry christmas

Christy said...

So pretty. We are experiencing a blizzard right now - 60 mph winds and expecting 2 feet of snow. I can't wait for the winds to stop so we can get out and play.

Mom and Kiddo said...

Beautiful! We are in the middle of a blizzard right now, but I can't wait to get out a play.

bluecottonmemory said...

I LOVE SNOW!!!! We were so excited, too! The boys are exciting about playing in the snow - but I am excite about taking pictures of them in the snow! I hauled them out to a little road by the family farm and FORCED them to smile on Christmas so we could get a picture of everybody all together! God knew exactly what I wanted for Christmas!

Your snow picture makes me want MORE snow! LOL

sunnymama said...

Snow is so exciting! Love the picture of the snow-covered branches. Very beautiful. :)