Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Easy Christmas Gifts for Teachers

Christmas Gifts for teachers
We are giving Little J's teachers gift cards to Whole Foods this year.  I wrapped beautiful pineapples with a festive ribbon and attached the gift card to it.  I hope they enjoy them.

rudolph cocoa cones
He finished his Rudolph cocoa cones to give to his classmates. They were quite simple and relatively inexpensive.


Christy said...

Fantastic gifts! My kids are giving their teachers gift cards to a local cafe and they made cinnamon applesauce ornaments for them too (I posted them today). For the classmates, they are giving snowman soup.

I love the reindeer hot cocoa. I have to remember that for next year.

Raising a Happy Child said...

You present things so beautifully. We are going with Target gift card and handmade cards for teachers.

Jackie H. said...

What a creative way to give a gift card. I love the reindeer treats too. I've never seen that before.