Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Fudge

We had a pretty relaxing Sunday.  We did make a batch of fudge following the recipe on the jar of marshmallow fluff.  We put sprinkles on it and used fun cookie cutters to stamp out the pieces.  I found the idea at Family Fun.

Christmas fudge

Now we're off to do our nightly Christmas light drive.  We usually come home for hot cocoa and a Christmas movie.  I think the kids want to see Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas tonight.


TMCPhoto said...

last night we went on our annual trip to the Bright Nights in Stanley Park. It's always a beautiful night out even when the weather is pouring rain. We love looking at holiday lights

Christy said...

We love to drive around to look at the lights too! I have never made that fudge, but I have said I would so many times.

The Sunshine Crew said...

Yummy looking fudge! Might have to make us some.
We also like to go drive to see Christmas lights. Happy holidays to you and yours