Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Printable Advent Activities, Days 1-7

 
advent activities, Christmas, countdown to Christmas
 5x7 piece of cardboard covered with
scrapbook paper and embellished with stickers.
Our advent calendar this year that will start on December 1st and run through December 24th.  I will change the number on the front each night as we count up to Christmas. 

advent activities, countdown to Christmas

The backside of the card has a bible verse from the Christmas story, a character or object to place in the manger scene, a book to read, and a go along activity for the day.  I will change this each night.


This is our basket of seasonal books that will be in our living room. We have quite a few books, but what I don't have we will borrow from our library. I've added a few fleece throws to the basket to make reading a little more cozy on chilly nights.


Here are our plans for days 1-7.  Look for another post with the remaining days soon.....


42721226 Advent Activities Day 1 to 7[1]




5 comments :

Raising a Happy Child said...

What an awesome post! We will be using some of your ideas - thanks for inspiration!

The Kimbrell Family said...

I absolutely LOVE this! Thank you for sharing!!!
:)
Meaghan

lindsy said...

I was hoping to be more organized and ready for a meaningful Christmas. Thank you for you help!!

Kate said...

This is a beautiful post. Christmas is my absolute favorite time of your and all of the pictures made me smile! Keep up the great posts!

Katie

You can follow me at http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/

phasejumper said...

I love how you have an activity with a verse for each day! I want to do this next year! (I'll link to you, promise!)