Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jingle Bell Ribbons

I was wrapping some packages the other day and Sassyfras and Juiciness kept stealing my ribbon and running.  It reminded me of ribbon rings.  So, I thought we could make a couple.

Cut lengths of ribbon in 24 or 30 inches.

I pulled the sides off of a couple of ribbon rolls and tied strips of ribbon cut into 24-30 inches around them.

Then the real fun part, jingle bells!

Tie a couple of bells to the ends of a couple of ribbons.

Then shake...


and jingle!


RedTedArt said...

Oh wow. How pretty are the ribbons and the coloured bells? My two would be fascinated by these for HOURS! Lovely and very seasonal!

Thank you for stopping by Kids Get Crafty :-)


Christianne @ Little Page Turners said...

Looks like something my kids would LOVE! Great idea!

Monkeying Around said...

These are brilliant and very Christmasy! I think I may have to pop to the market and pick up some ribbon! I run a blog hop every month and this month a competition. please pop by

JDaniel4's Mom said...

What a great idea! I love the way you took something they were already interested in and added to the fun.

The Sunshine Crew said...

I linked to your post...great idea! Here is the link:

Have a nice week and thanks for sharing your neat idea!