Monday, November 15, 2010

Food Pyramid, MTM

This week's Muffin Tin Monday theme is the food pyramid.  I know the guidelines have changed in recent years, so I thought I would do a little research and brush up on what the new standards are.  I found this link helpful, it also has printables for kids.

I made a pyramid using our triangle shaped muffin tin liners.  There are strawberries, pumpkin shaped piece of Swiss cheese, half of a banana, carrots with ranch dip, turkey circles, Annie's toasted corn and whole oat cereal, and a cup of milk.

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth


SnoopyGirl said...

Looks yummy and healthy! :-)

Leesa said...

Your pyramid looks great! Thank you for posting the link to the printables. I didn't realize until I saw everyone else posting about it that the Food Pyramid had changed.