Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Special Christmas Tradition, Christmas Pajamas

Christmas pajamas

Each year I give the kids new Christmas pajamas around the beginning of December. I know a lot of families do it for Christmas Eve, but I figure they get more wear out of them this way.

Christmas Pajamas

I included a new Christmas book and some special chocolates this year.  

Christmas traditions

I remember getting these tiny wrapped candies when I was a child and I thought they were so fun, I hope they do too.




7 comments :

Elle Belles Bows said...

I gave Elle hers last year on Christmas Eve (she had zero clue) and that is how we grew up too, but I like your idea. Definitely great to get the money out of them! Kerri

Stacy said...

Great idea! We do this too.

Christy said...

I usually do it for Christmas Eve, but I love your idea and I really love the foil wrapped Santas to go with the pjs. Cute!

Raising a Happy Child said...

I think I am going to steal this idea - I like the thought of having Christmas pjs in December!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

This is such a great idea. I bought JDaniel's last year on sale. Maybe I should take them out now.

marie said...

I LOVE this idea and got all the stuff to do it for my kids this year. Thanks so much! :)

Santa's Letter Elf said...

Christmas pjs must be an American thing - I'd never heard of it until recently and now it seems common in teh USA.

I think giving it to the kids on 1 december is nice, goes with the advent calendar idea of building the mystery and excitment of Christmas (which is good for kids).