Friday, October 8, 2010

Pumpkin Ravioli with Walnut Sauce, Happy Friday Night

I've had a craving for pumpkin ravioli this week.  I found some at Whole Foods and made a walnut cream sauce to go with it.  I paired it with a nice pinot noir.  It was so good that I ended up making more ravioli and we made it dinner. 


I created my own recipe for the walnut cream sauce.  It was delicious, but still needs a little tweaking, so I won't share the full recipe.  I will share the ingredients though.


Ingredients

Roasted walnuts
Garlic
Butter
White wine
Shitake mushrooms
Chicken stock
Heavy Cream
Parmesan cheese
Cinnamon
Salt
Pepper

Happy Friday Night!



2 comments :

Christy said...

I love pumpkin ravioli. Yum.

Kelly said...

Holy smokes that sounds delicious. You made my mouth water with just that little bit of description...