Sunday, October 31, 2010

Not So Scary Monster Party

Our annual Halloween party was another success this year.

The monster cupcake feet were ordered from Oriental Trading and the eyes are gummy eyes.



The monster hands are stuffed with popcorn and have a monster finger puppet on one finger.


I put monster eye stickers on the water bottles before putting them in the cauldron. 


I used these monster containers to hold utensils.  The table clothe is a plain black plastic table cover with monster eye stickers and scrapbook monsters scattered around.

I found these "Make your own monster" sticker kits at Michael's this summer.

 
Our mantel was decorated with Halloween lights and buckets of monster accessories.

Monster glasses fill a one jar.

Monster teeth fill another glass jar.




I did end up putting grapes (monster eyeballs) in the Frankenstein cups I purchased.  However, I took Chelsea's great idea of putting carrots/celery and dip out and calling them monster bones and guts in another platter. 

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!



3 comments :

Brimful Curiosities said...

Sounds like an elaborate party. The eyes on the water bottles look pretty spooky I bet when the bottles are inside their cauldron.

JDaniel4's Mom said...

This party looks awesome. The cupcakes are so cute.

{Bobbi} said...

This party is so great!!!!!!!!!!!