Monday, October 4, 2010

It's A Circus, Muffin Tin Monday

Today's MTM theme is, "The circus".  This seems like it should be a super easy and fun theme, but I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to fix today.  I'm sure I'm going to be hitting my head when I see the other fabulous MTM's that others did.

Mac n' cheese, apple balls for the elephants to stand on, drink yogurt, animal crackers, raspberries, and cheerio hoops for the lions to jump through.


Sassyfras and Juiciness's first birthday theme was, "It's been a zoo" and we had cakes with little animals on them.  So, I pulled them out to dress up their tray.

I had some circus stickers in our sticker box, so I put those out with a piece of construction paper so they could decorate their placemats.




Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

10 comments :

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I love all the animals. The food looks yummy.

sara said...

So adorable!

Evenspor said...

It's great! Dontcha love how fun picks can turn everyday food into something different?

varunner said...

It's a good thing your elephant has an umbrella. That way when she sprays she doesn't get wet. Because it is a little chilly out today! :-)

MamaGames said...

I love the toy and sticker go-alongs.

The apple balls for the elephant are great! :)

Andrea (ace1028) said...

Super cute! I linked up and didn't even do the theme, so you're way ahead of me on that one!

i like it (from my daughter, with me giving her the letters!) :P

Mommyof2girlz said...

Great tin and love how you used the play animals, so cute!

Michelle said...

Very cute!

kris in larryville said...

It is all about presentation! Mine would love those stickers.

Christy said...

So cute. I love the animals.