Monday, September 13, 2010

Snow White, Muffin Tin Monday

Today's Muffin Tin Monday theme is movies. We're doing all things apples for our learning theme for the next week or two, so we picked Snow White for our theme movie.


I made a Snow White themed muffin tin- all things "dwarf size".  We lived in Germany for the first 5 years of my life and the little gnomes were my toys from that time. 

I used our mini muffin tin and mini muffin tin liners.


Mini pizza (bagel bites), mini pasta wheels, mini apple ball, mustard, mini corn dogs, mini pickles, homemade caramel sauce for the apples, and mini oreos.  Ok, so this wasn't the most healthy lunch I've ever made, but they sure did like it!  Sassyfras even said, "Mommy, this is too cute!".  How funny!

Disclaimer...We are doing MTM on Sunday some weeks as Juiciness and Sassyfras are in school on Mondays. 
Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth
Muffin Tin Monday, sponsored by Michelle at Muffin Tin Mom.



6 comments :

varunner said...

I just love those little gnomes. How cool that they are from your childhood :-)

Christy said...

I love the gnomes. So cute.

When we do MTM, we never actually do it on Monday!!!

Wonder Mom said...

TOTALLY agree with Sassyfras-
TOO CUTE!

Oh, and here's an idea to add to your miniature meal fun- Caramel Apples:

http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/mini-caramel-apples-688916/

Ludicrous Mama said...

I was worried when my first MTM was several days earlier, but then I read her stuff thoroughly - you just LINK the post on Mondays, from your favorite (or in my case, only) MTM the previous week.

~LKB said...

What a cute tin! I love all the mini things and the gnomes. :) Great job!

Michelle, Muffin Tin Mom said...

I heart this in a BIG way. those gnomes are so adorable. and the apple pick and everything mini-seriously- all so clever!