Monday, September 20, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday, Shapes

Maple sugar acorn, ham circles, square crackers and acorn shaped cheese, yogurt with fall leaf sprinkles, oval egg, and star shaped apples.  I'm realizing I never took a picture of the triangle muffin tin liner with berries in it!

Shapes is the theme for Muffin Tin Monday this week and our learning theme for the week is the season of fall.  Since our fall scavenger hunt went over so well, I thought we could do a scavenger hunt with lunch.  I stamped a card with different shapes and then put foods of that shape in their muffin tins for them to find.  


I set out their stamper sets and covered the table in brown paper so they could play while I got lunch together.  And yes, they are still in their jammies...we were having a lazy day, but we did eventually get dressed!


Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth




6 comments :

sara said...

maple sugar candy is maybe the greatest thing ever made!

varunner said...

Love the little acorns! Now the weather just needs to realize it's fall not summer!

Dana said...

Very cute and yummy looking. Happy MOnday!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I love the stamps to match. What a wonderful idea!

Alie said...

I love the scavenger hunt idea! Brilliant!

Holly said...

Looks great, and I love the scavenger hunt idea.